Wednesday 27 July 2016

Advanced Artificial Intelligence and Image Processing Quick Revision Notes

Hello Friends!

Here I am sharing my notes (prepared and used notes first time by me) for Artificial Intelligence and Image Processing. It contains the following subjects:

  1. Fuzzy Logic Notes
  2. Computational Intelligence Notes
  3. Genetic Algorithm Notes
  4. Bayesian Network Notes
  5. Pattern Recognition and Image Processing Notes
  6. Neural Network Notes
  7. Data Warehousing and Data Mining
  8. Programming Tools: GeNIe, JADE, Matlab.
I had prepared these notes during my PhD coursework at Panjab University, Chandigarh (July 2016) for the subject CSA-105-Artificial Intelligence and Image Processing.

I hope these will be useful to you.

Please note that these are not actually notes rather quick revision points and useful for quickly revising during exam and not for studying the topics for the first time.

Thanks
Vinod




No comments:

Post a Comment